DOWNLOAD POLICE FORCE 2 [GAME]


“A realistic simulation of the German police” is what is written on the side of the Police Force 2 box. There are a million ways to describe this game but “realistic” is not one of them. I have never been to Germany, I imagine though that police officers can jump over walls. I also imagine that their partners do not walk faster than they can run. It also wouldn’t be out of the question to assume that when entering a house, German police officers do not fall through the floor. Neither do they have very strong English accents. This is just me being presumptuous though, a trip to Berlin or Cologne might prove me wrong.






LINK DOWNLOAD :

BUY ORIGINAL TO SUPPORT DEVELOPER
Previous
Next Post »

MOHON KERJASAMANYA JIKA ADA LINK YANG RUSAK HARAP LAPOR "SINI"

BERKOMENTARLAH DENGAN SOPAN :D ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon